Commercial Painting – Richardson, TX
Create a Successful Environment
Regardless of whether your customers can enter your commercial space or it’s just for your employees, providing a professional environment is important for success. Starting with a carefully chosen paint color on the walls, you can encourage creativity, comfort, or be fun and inviting. At Platinum Painting, we’re more than happy to do our part and make the perfect space for your business. Would you like to learn more about our commercial painting services? Reach out to the Platinum Painting of Arlington team, and an estimator can come to your location for a free quote.
Why Choose Us?
- Local Professionals
- Free In-Person Estimate
What We Paint
Range drastically in size from a small retail shop to several buildings, commercial spaces come with many challenges, and Platinum Painting is prepared to tackle them all. Examples of the types of commercial painting we do are as follows:
- Apartment buildings
- Office buildings
- Shopping centers or strip malls
- Religious buildings
- Interior and exteriors
- And much more!
How Our Painting Process Works
Like our residential projects, commercial projects always start with one of our estimators coming to the site. After taking measurements, they will calculate the scope of the work and give you an accurate estimate. At that point, we can schedule our paint team to make your vision a reality by following these main steps:
- Project setup: When we arrive, we can take down décor from the walls, and we’ll move or cover furniture from the space. If there is anything truly valuable, we ask that you remove it prior to our arrival. Before we open a paint can, we will make sure the walls are clean and even, caulking or sanding wherever necessary to give us a great surface to paint on.
- Painting: Unless you have a preferred brand of paint, we usually go with Sherwin Williams’ interior and exterior paints. Our experienced team will apply multiple coats to ensure an even finish.
- Cleanup: If you’ve worked with other contractors, you may have had a mess to pick up after they’re done. Not with us! We leave no trace of our being there—except the beautiful paint job, of course!
- Final inspection: Before we head out, we will walk with you through the space and get your final approval. If you find something amiss during this final inspection, we will correct it. We are finished only when we know you’re completely satisfied.
Color Consultation Available
Choosing the color(s) of paint for your commercial space can be a tough, significant task, but you don’t have to feel the pressure of going it alone. Platinum Painting can get you in contact with a color consultant who can give you expert advice on color and design trends, making the choice simpler. With this additional help, you’ll fall in love with the results from the start!